Riding Along in My Automobile

September 14, 2026



    Inspired by the September 14, 2026 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge with the theme of Transport It, I am posting this card with the ever-popular Tim Holtz Road Trip die. I cut it from a variety of miscellaneous textured blue cardstock along with some grey and black. I got the blue cardstock from a friend and have no idea who manufactured it. 



    The trees shown here are from the Poppystamps Evergreen Trio die set. The clouds are from a Honey Bee Stamps die set called Whispy Clouds that is now retired. 

    I used a sentiment strip for the Happy Birthday sentiment. I don't know who made it. The background paper is from Joann's (#RIP), I believe. Designed by Maggie Holmes as part of her Forever Fields collection. 


If you shop from the product links above, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. It is much appreciated and helps fund my crafting. Also, any item first marked with an asterisk * was provided by an online store. Otherwise, I bought my supplies. 

Post a Comment