A Gracious Floral Watercolor Card

July 14, 2023


I recently bought the 2021 release of the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. But before that, I used my set of 90 Zig Clean Color markers to color this giant floral image from Memory Box. The Gracious Floral Stamp Set and Die has endless possibilities. I started by stamping the image with a black pigment ink onto watercolor paper. I used the Real Brush markers to color in this wonderful image, choosing just a set of purples and olive greens for everything. Next, I die cut the image with the included die.


This stamp set not only gives you an amazing floral image, but 15 sentiment stamps you can use on just about anything. They come in 3 different sizes and the 3 largest ones have matching dies in this bundle. How great is that? I stamped the 'just for you' stamp onto black cardstock using an embossing ink and sprinkled white embossing powder on top. I heated it to create a nice, sharp sentiment image. Finally, I die cut the sentiment.


I chose Poppystamps' Evangeline Pinpoint Frame die to be part of the background. I cut it from white cardstock and backed it with a piece of very pale purple cardstock to coordinate with the watercolor image. Next, I glued down the watercolored die cut, then the black and white sentiment on top of that.

This stamp and die set can easily be used year round and for so many different occasions. It's something I will reach for again and again. 

Post a Comment