A Special Delivery Birthday Card with Tim Holtz

August 3, 2026


I enjoyed putting this card together with Tim Holtz supplies. I started with some older Tim Holtz Wallflower scrapbook paper that I had in my stash. It had handwriting, stamps and postage marks on it. I stamped with the Tim Holtz Inquisitive clear stamp set (from Joann's #RIP) in black archival ink and watercolored with a tiny bit of Uncharted Mariner, Antique Linen and Tattered Rose Distress Ink to color the face and bowtie. I used a tiny water brush for that. I fussy cut the gentleman. Next I used target from the same stamp set and stamped with red ink onto the Wallflower paper. I also used Uncharted Mariner to stamp one of the Faded Type rubber stamps in the top right. 




I used the Tim Holtz die sets Postale and Alphanumeric Thin to die cut the numbers from pale blue, the hand from black and beige cardstock, and the Special Delivery Plate from a dark blue. I glued this whole panel to a brown folded A2 card. 

I am entering this over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the theme is Happy Birthday. 

Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. This means I may receive a small commission when you click through and shop using the links I provide. This helps support me in creating and posting my crafts. Items marked with an asterisk * at first mention were provided by a store or manufacturer. Otherwise, all items were purchased by me.

 

Post a Comment