If you're reading this, first - thanks; second, I am part of today's Simon Says Stamp Instagram Hop. If you head to my tinypaperblossom account, you can comment on each maker's IG post and be entered into a drawing for a $25 SSS gift card. It's a sweet deal.
I used the Simon Says Stamp Tidepool ink and the large Pinkfresh Studio blending brushes to ink blend a glow in the center of the card. I masked off the bottom of my ink blend so that when I added the sentiment strip, the glow would not continue below it. I used Versa Clair Black ink to stamp with the 2-line sentiment onto Spellbinders Colorwheel Carrot cardstock. I used a square punch to cut the fishtail on each end of the sentiment strip. I adhered everything with a mix of foam adhesive in 2 different heights and liquid glue. Finally, I used some Poppystamp Fairy Jewels to add a bit of sparkle around the image.
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. This means I may receive a small commission when you click through and shop using the links I provide. This helps support me in creating and posting my crafts. Items marked with an asterisk * at first mention were provided by a store or manufacturer. Otherwise, all items were purchased by me.


Post a Comment