All Framed Up

August 8, 2021

 Love this floral frame and using just three colors to color it. It came together with vellum, and several other things I dug out of my stash. I used Gina K Connect Glue to glue the gold frame, cut from my Silhouette, to the floral frame, then to the vellum, then to the cardstock. The Connect Glue gives you a little play time and doesn't bond instantly. I love my Art Glitter Glue, but it bonds pretty darn quick. I used Wink of Stella to add a glimmer to the dark green leaves. Keep scrolling for the list of ingredients. 



CS: Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand, SU Vellum paper, Gina K Pure Luxury Layering Weight, brushed gold cardstock - unknown.
Ink: Versamark
Die: Floral Frame by Momenta
Embossing powder: Ranger Super Fine Detail in black
Stamp: Close To My Heart From Me to You stamp set
Marker: Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Dull Green Blend
Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glimmer, tiny paper flowers - unknown

Entering into the Just Add Ink Challenge #566






4 comments

  1. So soft and delicate! Lovely way to add a frame for our Just Add Ink challenge, the sparkle is so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! The greenery surrounding the sentiment is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete