An Ode to Cathy Zielske

March 6, 2024


I decided to enter the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and, like the design team, use CZ Design Products. I recently got my hands on Enjoy word die and the Enjoy phrases stamp and die set and used both making this card. The color scheme is from the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge #532. And I am loving this Notebook edge die from My Favorite Things. I'm itching to use this stamp and die combo on more cards, especially for men. It's clean and simple and not too cutesy. Used Stampin' Up! retired designer series paper and cardstock, along with Brutus Monroe Alabaster white embossing powder. 

And I am ever so grateful to one of the best cardmakers out there, Inge Groot, for telling me about the S-Lon Tex 210 Beading Cord. I bought some on Etsy and I love it!.





1 comment

  1. Janet this is fabulous! I love how you laid out your interesting collection of diecuts to create a clean card with pops of colour and so much visual interest. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete