A Masculine Slimline in Blue

April 10, 2024


Here with another slimline card. This one has all sorts of ingredients in it. I'll go front to back. First up is a leaf created with the Tim Holtz Leaf Fragments die set (awesome set). I cut it from watercolor paper and used first some Uncharted Mariner Distress Spray Stain, then added Winter Frost Distress Mica Spray on top. The three-layer piece beneath the leaf is tied up with some linen thread from Stampin' Up! The layers consist of a piece of orange Core'dinations cardstock that has been dry embossed with a Fun Stampers Journey embossing folder called Wind and Water. Underneath that is a scrap of Stamperia paper from the Cosmos paper pad. Beneath that is a piece of Tim Holtz's Black Kraft Heavystock that was embossed with the Fun Stampers Journey embossing folder called Diamond Netting. I sanded this one a little to bring the kraft part out. 



And speaking of kraft. These pieces all sit on top of a piece of Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake stamped with my favorite Tim Holtz Stamp set called Floral Outlines in black ink. The card base is (I think) Stampin' Up! Dapper Denim. I used some Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot paint to splatter on the card. I enjoyed using this many layers. Thanks for looking. Happy 20th anniversary to Distress inks! #sss20yearsofdistress

Post a Comment