Happy Stamptember once again!! I hope you are enjoying all that Simon Says Stamp has to offer during this very special month. I will have Stamptember-related posts on my blog for Sept 1-4.
With so many cute, solid images in the Harvest Blessings stamp set*, I just had to use these to make a background. I used Stampin’ Up! ink including Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. I have linked to similar colors of ink and cardstock available from Simon Says Stamp below. I stamped the yellow leaves with Gina K Designs’ Sweet Corn yellow ink. I stamped randomly all over a piece of vanilla cardstock. I also stamped the word ‘sending’ in dark brown ink and then the itty-bitty heart stamp with the Rich Razzleberry ink. A great alternative to this cardstock and ink color is Gina K's Plum Punch. I cut it into a tag shape - no die used.
I die cut this stamped panel, as well as a Rich Razzleberry panel, using the Paper Rose Stitched Rectangles set of dies. These may be hard to find, but Simon Says Stamp makes an almost identical set which I have linked below.
For my focal point, I stamped the large pumpkin and stem in Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso ink. Then I carefully stamped the word Blessings in the middle with Versamark. I also stamped the 2 leaves on a scrap piece. I heat embossed all three with Ink on 3’s Gold Rush embossing powder. I fussy cut the pumpkin and the leaves and popped them up with foam tape. The background is made of a cork sheet I’ve had in my stash forever. I die cut that with Spellbinders Labels 18 nested die set. It is retired but 2 great alternatives from Simon Says Stamp are their Grandstand Labels and the Petal Tipped Labels.
I assembled everything as shown and attached the tag with some linen thread to the fold in my card. I decided to adhere the tag to the card using a bit of foam adhesive, but you could easily leave it loose.
Happy Stamptember, y’all!
If you shop from the links below. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. It is much appreciated and helps fund my crafting. Also, any item first marked with an asterisk * was provided by an online store. Otherwise, I bought my supplies.



Post a Comment