Autumn means...penguins

August 26, 2021

I was so excited to get MFT's Warm Hugs & Frosty Kisses in the mail. I have ideas coming out my ears. I wanted to enter the MFT Slimline Challenge to make an autumn-themed slimline. I started by using a blend of 4 Distress Oxide inks on my Gina K cardstock. Then I used my alcohol ink markers to color in these sweet, tiny penguins (all the while dreaming of sweater weather). I die cut them, and cut the hills and trees on my Silhouette Cameo. The hardest part of this card was cutting small enough pieces of my foam adhesive to fit the back of the trees.




Ingredients:

CS: Gina K Pure Luxury Layering Weight, Stampin' Up! Lucky Limemade, Soft Suede
Stamps: MFT Warm Hugs & Frosty Kisses, Itty Bitty Birthday
Dies: MFT Warm Hugs & Frosty Kisses, trees - original cut file by Sophie Gallo, original stitched hills - Sarah Hurley
Inks: Distress Oxides Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Memento Black Tuxedo, Versafine Black for sentiment
Adhesive: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals tiny and regular, Gina K Connect Glue, Art Glitter glue
Alcohol Markers: Copics, Spectrum Noir and SN Tri-Blend Dull Green, Dick Blick

2 comments

  1. Wow, absolutely love this! You have ink blended beautifully and I love the colours you have chosen to use. How cute are those penguins!?! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate x

    ReplyDelete