Simple Sunny Vibes

August 27, 2021

It's been too long since I made a truly clean and simple card, so I was thrilled to find this sketch challenge from the CAS Colours and Sketches. And then I found a couple more great challenges (listed below). I stamped my brand new Sunny Vibes "beach doggy" on cardstock, colored with  Copics and Dick Blick alcohol markers (see below) and then stamped the perfect sentiment from the same stamp set repeatedly (yes, a stamp platform is mandatory for this). Pop-dotted the little cutie and I was done. 








Ingredients:

CS: Gina K Pure Luxury Layer Weight for image, Stampin' Up! Whisper White for card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black for sentiment
Markers: see photo, White gel pen Sakura Decorese
Stamps & matching dies: Sunny Vibes from My Favorite Things 



4 comments

  1. What a beautiful card Janet! I adore the cute image and your wordy background and your colours and colouring are superb. Thank you for sharing at CAS Colours and Sketches and at Tic Tic Toe :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for choosing my card as a Weekly Winner. Love your challenges.

      Delete
  2. This is ADORABLE, love your fun CAS card!

    ReplyDelete