Little Pink Mouse House

August 14, 2021

Inspired by a Toni Maddox (@frankiehelpscraft) card using this Bubbles of Joy stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I gave my mice a cute house complete with door, chimney and a very nice lawn. I limited myself to 3 colors: pink, gray and mint green in order to stick with a color challenge theme. That color restrictions made for a lot of fun. I am still in love with slimline cards.






CS: Gina K Pure Luxury Layering Weight, Stampin' Up! Pistachio Pudding and Smokey Slate, Bazzill Basics Quartz & maybe Petunia
Ink: Stampin' Up! Smokey Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Bubbles of Joy matching dies, Mama Elephant Slim Window Dressing dies
Patterned Paper: pink polka dot is Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Bubbles of Joy with coordinating dies
Markers: Copics in warm grays + RV10 & YG11, Dick Blick 10% cool gray, blender
Mouse house is my own custom design cut using my Silhouette



   

2 comments

  1. Aww.. This is so cute and I love the design and soft colors. Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design - I love how the sweet little mouse is floating away in a bubble :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete