Three CAS Mice

November 19, 2021



Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I wasn't going to miss a chance to play with my sweet My Favorite Things Harvest Mouse stamp and die set. A friend of mine gave me a set of neutral colored mini slimline notecards (they open at the top, not the side) and envelopes and I immediately thought I could do something small and simple with them. 

I colored all the images with alcohol markers, die cut them and glued them above a sentiment I stamped directly on the card. I wanted to leave a lot of open space above the images to make it a true clean and simple design. Now, how easy was that?

Ingredients:

CS: Pre-made Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand mini-slimline notecards, Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110lb

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Markers: From Copic, Dick Blick, Spectrum Noir

Stamps: MFT Harvest Mouse with matching dies, sentiment from Stampin' Up! Lighthearted Leaves



Post a Comment