Countryside Baby Shower Card

January 24, 2023


"Never underestimate the power of a die," Tim Holtz said. Indeed, this typically-Christmas die turned into just what I wanted for a winter baby shower card. 



I used the Sizzix Countryside die by Tim Holtz, along with colored Stampin' Up! cardstock including Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, and Purple Posy. Background cardstock behind the image is SU's glossy white, giving the snow a shine (hard to see in photo). Pale blue is Bazzill's Icy Mint smooth cardstock. White background is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb. 

Stitched rectangle is part of Paper Rose nested stitched rectangle dies. The saying is my own creation printed from a laser printer. 

I'm entering this at Inkspirational Challenges #281 using the theme New/Welcome. 

2 comments

  1. Oh this is such a sweet baby card, I love it! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so very creative to use this die for a new winter baby! love the colors used and wonderful verse! I have this die and have yet to be brave enough to use it! You have inspired me! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete