Tea Time Fun & A Challenge

May 18, 2023

 


There is nothing quite as sweet as the images by Anita Jeram for Colorado Craft Company. I pulled out these Tea Time sweeties to enter the Color Throwdown Challenge #743. Lime, Pink and White are the colors required with neutrals (gray here) allowed. I am also entering the Art Impressions Challenge. I made a video of putting together this card including all my coloring and I plan to edit it to use as an Instagram reel in the coming days. My files are larger than normal because I just left my phone recording the entire time I was coloring all the images. Gonna be a bugger to edit. (Edit: Video is finished and on my reels on IG @tinypaperblossom.)



I colored all the images with alcohol markers by Copic, Dick Blick, and Spectrum Noir. I cut them out with the matching dies. Next, I used Sweetly Stitched Shapes dies from Stampin' Up! to cut out all the stitched circles from old Stampin' Up! and Jillibean Soup paper. I used a die from the Mama Elephant Window Dressings die set to cut the white panel. I used plenty of foam adhesive to build the dimension on this card. Finally, I used a sentiment from My Favorite Things Birdie Brown's Greetings Galore attached with the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. I made the fishtail with a small square punch. 

I have many more images from Colorado Craft Company and Anita Jeram colored; I just need to make them into cards. 

Have a great day!


3 comments

  1. Janet, this card is so adorable! I love your design and colors! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us for our Furries and Feathers challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute! Love all your little mice in the multiple circles!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete