Pinkfresh Studio in the Blues

August 12, 2026



    I took a little break from Stamptember creating for Simon Says Stamp to enter their Wednesday challenge. The theme is summertime blues featuring Pinkfresh Studio. I’ve come to thoroughly adore the time I spend stamping, stenciling, and die cutting with their products.

    This card features plenty of Pinkfresh Studio’s products. I used the largest of the Elegant Circles dies. I stacked 2 and then added foam tape to the back. I also used the stamp, stencil and die bundle from All Kinds of Wonderful to create the 4 flowers that make up the bouquet. I used a variety of pale blue inks, one tan, and a green from Tim Holtz, Stampin’ Up! and Concord & 9th for the colors.




    For the background I took a 4.25 x 5.5” piece of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb coverstock and ink blended C9’s Powder ink from the bottom right corner to the top left. Then I took the Pinkfresh Studio Floral Lattice coverplate die and cut it. This took a bit of weeding to make it look like it should. Next time I cut it, I will make sure I have a tight sandwich for my die cutting machine. I backed this with a Neenah white cardbase.

    I added the Pinkfresh Studio sentiment from the stamp and die set Beyond Happy just where the stems meet at the bottom of the circle (I love these circles).

    Finally, I added some sequins to the card for a little sparkle. Sadly, several of these Pinkfresh products have retired and are not available from many retailers. But, many other stamps, dies and sentiments would work. 

    I am also entering Time Out Challenge #319 with the Pick 2 of Floral and Birthday. 

2 comments

  1. This card is so much more than floral and birthday for our challenge! I love how you softly blended the blue on that fabulous cover die in the background! That elegant Circle die is so pretty popped up to showcase your sweet flowers, and what a pretty birthday sentiment! Thank you so much for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful! I love the delicate feel of the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete