Meow Mix Stamp Card

March 9, 2022




A clean and simple feline card came together for several challenges. The challenges called for using green, making it vibrant, using a pet, using a cat, and using a curve. I love trying to hit so many requirements with one card. It's like solving a puzzle. The cat rubber stamp I've had for several years. I purchased it at The Paper Crown in Waco, Texas. It's called Meow Mix but I'm going to need to research the manufacturer. I stamped it on Gina K Pure Luxury Heavyweight white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored in tiny portions with gray and pink Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut it. I used a circle cutter to cut a large circle from the corner of a piece of white cardstock. Underneath that I put the green and white polka dot paper from Jillibean Soup (Soup Staples in Olive Sugar). I punched three hearts from SU's Melon Mambo cardstock with a retired triple heart punch from Stampin' Up!. I adhered the cat with foam adhesive and then the hearts, and then added the sentiment strip from Paper Rose.

What is your favorite card challenge? I have so many. This card is entered at Addicted to CAS #215 (Feline), Inkspirational Challenge #260 (Curve), Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #205 (Vibrant), Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #539 (Pets), and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (add green).

9 comments

  1. Love your card! That stamp is a blast and it looks great on a spotty background. Fabulous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love our Kitties here at the Sisterhood!!! Such a pretty and very vibrant card. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the white cats on their vibrant background. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Like Lindsey said above, the cats really POP on that background!
    Thanks for getting vibrant with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this card!! Those little kitties are so cute!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. We appreciate being included in your fun challenge of challenges! Such a striking card too! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes - 'it's like solving a puzzle' - that's the bit I like too!
    Love your little group of loving cats on their dotty background Janet and your colours are perfect. Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dotty bg and the sweet kittens, posing there!CAS perfection. Thank you for joinin g us with your pets at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, this is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete